From sewing workshops where you can use high end sewing machines, to panel discussions about storytelling and your dolls, making your own doll clothing, and demonstrations on airbrushing; our programming surprises and delights our guests each year!
2015 Programming - Teaser Trailer:
This year’s programming is shaping up to be an exciting array of workshops, demos, and other events. Here is a teaser of what’s to come…
- Mary West is hosting a workshop to create a special doll stand with a pirate/nautical theme. Registration information for this class will be posted soon. The fee will be $25, the workshop is limited to 12 participants.
- Donelle is hosting a wig-making workshop teaching how to create doll-sized wigs using human-sized wigs. Registration information (including fees) will be posted soon!
- Local superstar VampireAngel13 has offered to host a face-up panel!
- Local sewing instructor Tricia Overkamp is hosting a workshop to make a pair of Pirate/ninja trousers using a cotton fat quarter. Class fee is $15, registration information will be posted soon!
- Jen Patton, local artist, is doing a pirate hat workshop. The class fee is $10 and advanced sewing skills are most definitely not required!
Please note that programming is subject to change as we finalize convention logistics.
10:00 Opening Ceremonies
10:30 Cellophane Fairy Wing Demo
11:00 Vendor Room Opens
11:00 Pirate Hat Workshop*
1:30 Face-up Demo
2:00 New wigs from old*
2:30 Spa Time
3:30 Doll Furniture Making Demo
6:00 Vendor Room Closes and
6:00 Banquet area opens*
6:30 Banquet Begins Serving*
9:00 Banquet Closes*
10:00 Vendor Room Opens
10:00 Petti and Pretty Workshop*
10:00 Pirate Themed Doll Stand*
1:30 Mai Kimonos
1:30 Doll Candy Workshop*
2:30 Open Spa time
3:00 Ninja Tea
4:00 Pirate/Ninja Pants Workshop*
4:00 It's a-Boot Shoes*
6:00 Vendor Room Closes
6:00 Garden Foyer Doll contests, final raffle, and auction items.
Sunday Field Trip
10:00 Jackman's Fabrics
11:30 St Louis Bread Company
1:00 The Miniature Museum of St Louis*
* - denotes additional charge (workshop or event)
Note: You need to be a registered member of the convention to purchase workshops. Click here to register!